America's Best Ally:
Science & Technology.
A Cabinet-level position, a significant funding commitment and federal coordination can fuel a true American restoration.
We have a plan to reprioritize science and
technology research, development and education in
- To President Biden requesting a $35+ billion funding increase across our nation’s S&T agencies in FY22 and $1 billion for OSTP for greater cross-agency coordination.
- To House and Senate Leadership and the House and Senate Appropriations Committee requesting $1 billion for OSTP for greater cross-agency coordination.
- To the Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation in support of Dr. Eric Lander, President Biden’s nominee to lead the OSTP.
- To the House and Senate Budget Committees.
- To the Biden-Harris Transition Team.
WE MUST ALL STAND UNITED BEHIND SCIENCE AND
Leading members of academia, industry and the S&T community have endorsed our Action Plan.
Endorsers of the Action Plan
Sign up to become an endorser.